Saturday 29 March 2014

Ant and Dec Supercomputer comes to Plymouth



Wow omg yes it came to plymouth but by the time I got there all the places had filled up ..... Gutted but still I watched all the others trying to win tickets to Florida.

It was a fun day lots if laughs and boos...

Looking forward to watching the show tonight fingers crossed I see me in the crowd...


I am the one in yellow let me know if you see me


I will say there were a few funny contestants my fav was Lauren a girl in big glasses and a Hawaiian shift she should have won...

But a girl called Kate with red hair was the first to bag some tickets ....

But after a few hours watching I must say i was a wee bit sick of singing sea shanties about the drunken sailor ....

But it was all in good fun and some were major car crashes i never thought we would get a winner at one point ......

No comments:

Post a Comment