Saturday 29 March 2014

3D Jigsaw Titanic Review



My 7 year old son is quite mad about the Titanic  he has books, Movies, posters and lots of other bits too. So when I saw this on Ebay for £3.99 I had to buy it for him...

It comes in lots of bits about 30 in total that you need to punch them out they are all numbered so its not to hard to put together.

With the instruction book to help guide you its as easy as 1, 2, 3.






With some clever interlocking parts and the easy instructions in was not long before the Titanic started to take some shape.



After about half an hour the Jigsaw was almost complete, much to my sons enjoyment he could not wait to get his hands on it and put it pride and place in his room.



The whole process took about a hour in total and the end results were fantastic I must say it was £3.99 well spent. I would definitely buy another one like this or more 3D jigsaws.

No comments:

Post a Comment