Sunday 24 February 2013

Woodlands Yippee .....




Friday was Woodlands day

I was lucky enough to win a family ticket to Woodlands on there facebook page this week so when I told the kids they were super excited ....(and so was I ) 

So we decided to go up that way on Friday now this was going to be the first time I have ever driven that far out of Plymouth...  as I only just passed the summer just gone so this was going to be a true test of my confidence too you can say I was a little bit nervous ..... But we made it and the kids were so happy .... and we had a spot of lunch in there picnic area and then it was off to play ....






So are first port of call on our day out was the Action Zone where the kids played in smugglers ball pool and then played in play area outside we spent some time here and then we headed off towards Ninja Zone in the next area  they got to play on a few slides and slide down Ninja towers and the boys were having great fun trying to get there sister to come down the slide lying in wait for her to finally arrive ..... they waited a while and gave up as she was too scared lol ..... yet she went on roller-coasters in bush garden but could not go down one slide at woodlands as it was in the dark ..... (Weird) 


As it was a cold day (it even snowed a little while we were there) the main water slides are not working this time of year so we then headed off too Arctic Zone which was very app as it was so cold the boys went onto Polar Pilots which they enjoyed while me and Amy watched .... then it was onto Champion Pedal Karts which I had to push Robert around as his legs only just reached the pedals .... then we played on these really cool swings why they don't have these in all parks as you can get more then two people on and one time they are awesome ....

We then were pretty cold and decided to head inside for a bit to warm up as we were all feeling a little chilly ... on the way we got to see a peacock .... we arrived at  Empire Zone where the kids went on some of the rides inside and even I went on one or two .... as Robert was a little too small and had to have a adult ... I did not mind as I am such a big kid at heart ..... Inside there they have a great place to eat and they also do kids party too .... so if you are stuck for ideas for kids birthdays you should check it out looks fantastic ....
After a while here we then headed off to Sea Monster Zone here they have a Sea Dragon Swing Ship but the kids did not want to go that one after going on the one in Florida I think that one scared them for life as it went all the way over ekkk!!! so we settled on some Bumper Boats which were great I had to go twice as the boys needed me to take them around .... once again I did not mind ...




We then headed towards Circus Drome Zone and the Master Blaster ... where I stayed outside and had a cup of Hot Chocolate to warm my hands and my tummy it was very nice while the kids warmed up by running around shooting balls and each other in the space themed room .... trying to fill the Volcano up and then setting it off ....



Then we all headed inside the Circus tent and the kids had a train ride and then played in the ball pools before it was time to head home .... they really had a fab time and so did I we hopefully shall be heading back in the summer or maybe before then and we will try and blog about some of the other exciting zones that we never got round to doing this time but if you want to have a look then please check out there website ...  here ! 

They even have a brand new section Opening up on the 11th May 2013 which is the Fantasi Forest Grand Opening  So if you are a fan of Harry Potter or wizardry fun this could be a great place to go this Spring and if that is not all then if you kids are anything like mine then guess who will be at the grand opening  Katsuma from Moshi Monsters OMG !! so make a space in your calender and head to Woodlands on the 11th May for all this exciting fun .... you would be silly to miss it !! hopefully we may see you there !!



But in the mean time I will be running a comp on my blog tomorrow to win some fab items from the Woodlands Gift shop and also some Tomato seeds so you can have a go at making some your self so look out tomorrow for my blog update .....

No comments:

Post a Comment