Sunday 17 February 2013

Pizza Maddness Oh my!!


Well with the half term now upon me I was thinking of ways to amuse my kids.... without spending silly amounts of money in the process so this week hopefully I will be sharing with you some nice and cheap ways of having fun.... with the kids this half term.....

So Sunday nights entertainment was pizza making with the boys as my daughter is in London seeing dancing on ice tonight..... 





So I bought some Jus Rol Thin Crust Pizza to make with the boys.... so on opening the packing and laying out the dough the boys were very excited and making their own pizza ..... so they both had a tray each and set to work spreading the tomato purée all over there bases  (I was surprised the pot provided in the box had a loads so there was more than enough to go around)  ..... 

Once that was complete then the fun part adding on the cheese..... They had loads of fun doing this part (kitchen floor was not so pleased). 



Especially Spiderman that is.......




Once all the cheese was somewhat evenly spread over the fresh pizza dough I gave them the option to add toppings ... but my boys and very boring and love there pizza plain.... but if I had my way there would have been peppers onions the lot ....









After about 15 mins the pizza where ready and they looked fantastic the boys were very proud that they made tea and had lots of fun in the process too.... I even got to have a slice and adding some nice lettuce and spinach on the plate for myself.... and I must say it looked real yummy was inexpensive and the kids loved making it will defiantly me doing this again soon.... so thanks jus rol never used this before and with definitely be using it again ..... I even picked up there chocolate croissant kit too so watch this space will be doing this during the week too....

The best thing the kids loved it and ate the lot and so did I





No comments:

Post a Comment