Wednesday 13 February 2013

John Greed Jewellery’s Valentines Day Blogger Challenge





John Greed are running a Valentines Day BloggerChallenge  where you create a mood board showing the items of Jewellery you would like you partner to buy you for Valentine’s Day(here is hoping hint hint ).

This is a challenge considering its tomorrow so doubt this would happen for me anyway but if I could use a magic wand and have £250 to spend at John Greed then this would be my dream wish list ... now it was not easy as i could spend this 10x and more as there are so many things I would love but after a while I narrowed it down to these items ... now you may think some are not very valentine’s day inspired but to me it’s what would be personal to what I would like .. and what would make my valentine’s day one that I would always remember ...


Not saying my hubby is romantic but the last few years let’s say I have corpse bride on DVD and a film called double jeopardy not really romantic if you ask me lol



For my first choice I have chosen SwarovskiNightingale Pendent Which is of a butterfly ... as most people know I love butterfly's and would love to receive something like this for a valentines present as it shows the person buying it for me that they know me and this would be a great alternative to a bunch of flowers any day 

For another choice would be a selection of Pandora beads my husband bought me a Pandora a while back and yet I still have no beads and would love to add to my bracelet I am off to Vegas next month for my 30th and I have chosen a selection of travel related beads to symbolise a big part of a new memory that is going to happen very soon ....





If I was lucky enough to get these charms from my valentine it would fab I know it’s not very traditional but it would mean a lot more to me then flowers or chocolates and would last a lot longer and hold more memories than anything else ....


Now since I can remember I have always loved the rainbow  necklace from Coeur De Lion who wouldn't its absolutely stunning and I will own one day with it s rainbow colours it gives me a uplifting mood ever time I look at it and takes me to happy place ...

The total of the items I have chosen comes to £251 bang on hope they let me go over by a £1 if not ekkk !! I’ll pay he! he! Was hard to narrow it down but I love my choice hope you like what i decided on too ... let me know what would you chose if you could have £250 to spend 

No comments:

Post a Comment