Monday 18 February 2013

Half Term Monday !!



Monday is Park Day!!!


Well today we decided to go to Central Park I took my mug of tea and gloves to keep myself warm and I do believe after two hours I lost most feeling to my toes and fingers and tried to remind myself .... the kids are having fun and this is not costing a thing ......


Has you can see it was a lovely day today in Plymouth despite the cold ... and the kids had a lot of fun running around and burning off steam .....

Also I went up into the loft today and got out my sons old garage ... and then remembered why i put it up there in the first place I am yet to find a garage for his cars that is any good ..... so I am now on the look out for any company's that may have one that I can review as I have gone through loads of different brands and they all break or fall apart .... and then are useless but he loves playing cars .... so if you are reading this and you know of any companies please let me know or email me as I would love to review one that is half decent......



Also on a fab note my Five year old son has now for the first time spelt his name all by himself I could not be more proud at this moment in time ...... I have a smile that wont go away and I had to share this big moment on here .... look you can see he is getting there but this is the first time I have seen him do it result .....



No comments:

Post a Comment