Wednesday 13 June 2012

A little catch up !!

Hello world !!

I have been busy ... so far this month ... trying to get my life back in order ...need a new job is top of my list ...but just a catch up ..

things I must get on and do is really start my Zaggora challenge off better I am hoping to test out Jenny Craigs new diet plan soon if I get picked mix that with my years worth of gym membership ... and my hotpants i am hoping to start losing some weight (fingers crossed) and  I promise I am going to do before and after shots and really start to sort this losing weight thing out big style as Vegas is in March thanks to Just eat On facebook .. I really want to lose 5 stone but a stone first is a start .. and I am hoping that by blogging about it will HOPEFULLY !!!! keep me more focused about losing weight so I am going to blog every week about what I have been eating and doing .. to try and motivate myself ...

But on another note you may rememberer I won a Samsung Eco bubble last year from the fab guys and Appliances online well good news its out of its box and all ready to get plumbed in this week so watch out for a review of that baby soon I cant wait to have a play .....

Also i am part of Savvycirlcle now and my first product to test is fairy up liquid for my dishwasher .. so lots of pictures and reviews of that coming up soon to .... so far they are amazing ... really gets my dishes looking like i just bought them again ..

So once again I promise I will be doing more on my blog soon and if i reach my goal of a stone i will run a fab comp ... so fingers crossed ..I get there soon ....

No comments:

Post a Comment