Sunday 29 May 2011

Busy Week

Well what a busy week this week will be kids being home from school and trying to entertain them took them out to the Plymouth Aquarium last week which was quite pricey but now i have a pass that lets me in for free for the next 12 months which is pretty fab....
 

We also went down to the Barbican where they had HMS Bounty on display which was used in the second Pirates of the Caribbean film the boys thought that was fab, and it gave me a chance to use my new Nikon Coolpix S9100 that i won from TNT Magazine via their twitter comp. The camera is really great and it takes great pictures and the video footage is brilliant and films in HD ill never miss a moment again it now goes every where with me ...



I also won a Union Jack Flip which is so small and handy and will be great if i ever want to film the kids but i don't want to take my camera with me ...always wanted one of these i am such a gadget girl at heart so if anyone out there has a gadget they want me to review i would be happy to help. I also won a competition on Plugged In this week where i reviewed the fridge i bought from Appliances Online if you click here you can read my review that one me a Acer EEE Pad i will be reviewing this once it arrives ..... can't wait, but back to Appliances online if any one has a spare moment would they please check out there facebook page and check out my video and click the like button and leave a comment i am hoping i may get a phone call from them soon and hopefully finally get my wish and get a brand new Washing machine as i am in need of one so badly i have posted a new pic just to show you what is happening to my washing machine being outside in the cold all the time its making the inside of the washing machine go all mildew which is ruining the clothes so i would love to get a new one and have it installed inside the house so this wont happen again ......
So please if you could spare just a moment i would love to be here next week talking about how great my new washing machine is and how a LG Direct Drive washing machine changed my life ....... And if you are in need of a new appliance your self then go to there facebook page and you can also summit your own video plea and maybe you too might be lucky enough to get your wish come true ... as long as i am first ha ha ha well thats it for tonight folks must dash working tomorrow ..... and on Tuesday i have my driving lesson scary .... bought my theory book the other day so might go to bed and do some reading .... night world

No comments:

Post a Comment